This is a follow up on my first impression post for the May IPSY Glam Bag
Breakups to Makeup Mini Makeup Clutch – $35
– When I opened my IPSY Glam Bag and saw this… OMG I died. This is the cutest makeup bag to throw in your purse. The lime green material inside is too cute and should be easy to clean. LOVE IT!!
CAILYN Cosmetics Pure Lust Extreme Matte Tint – $19
– Omg this color is perfect for fair skin. The quality was absolutely insane too. Once I started applying this I was extremely impressed with the formula. I felt like I was literally painting this stuff on with a brush that was specifically designed for my lips alone. The product goes on creamy and dries really quickly into a perfect matte finish. I wore this stuff for HOURS and it only budged a little.
Briogeo Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray -$20 (*For Full Size*)
– I am always looking for new hair products to help condition my dry ends. The fact that the two main ingredients are coconut and argan oil has me ohhh sooo excited! Anything to do with coconut oil is always AMAZING and so good for you. The formula is so lightweight. I am definitely going to buy a full size.
Eylure Naturals No.020 Strip Lashes -$4.99
– I so wanted to give this product 4 stars, but there is one problem for me. I personally already have lengthy lashes so I did not see a difference with the lashes. BUT don’t let that stop you from buying these because they are absolutely perfect for ladies with shorter lashes. I would probably have to try a more glam lash then the natural. Otherwise this product and brand is great. Very comfortable and feels like nothing is there.
Jesse’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust (Brown Sugar) – $4.99
– Creeeeaammmy! When I thought of eye dust, I did not think of this consistency. But.. I AM IN LOVE. Great product with great pigmentation. Definitely interested in getting more colors. I had never heard of Jesse’s Girl until now. I am going to have to look at her stuff.