Oh my god 🙂 SOO incredibly impressed with IPSY!
I have been waiting patiently for awhile now..and let me just say the wait was well worth it. All of the products I received are exactly what I wanted. For those of you who do not know what IPSY is…
“A personalized beauty sampling service based on individual style, beauty habits, coloring and preferences.”
You can check it out here: https://www.ipsy.com/
It’s extremely affordable at only $10/month.
My IPSY Glam Bag:
Briogeo Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
– I am always looking for new hair products to help condition my dry ends. The fact that one of the main ingredients is Coconut Oil has me ohhh sooo excited! Anything to do with coconut oil is always AMAZING and so good for you.
Eylure Naturals No.020 Strip Lashes
– These look perfect for a natural everyday look. I cannot wait to try these out. They look like they are going to feel as if there is nothing even on.. which is exactly how I like my false eyelashes.
CAILYN Cosmetics Pure Lust Extreme Matte Tint (Narcissist)
– I am soo a pinks and nude shade girl for the lips.. so the fact that I got this color made me quite excited. It looks like the perfect
Jesse’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust (Brown Sugar)
– Neutral shades have always been my go to. I have been really into brown eyeshadow paired with a nice bronzer. The formula for this eye dust goes on extremely creamy. The pigment is also incredible.
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better® CC+® Cream with SPF 50+
– It is supposed to be a full coverage “color correcting cream and anti-aging serum.” On my hand it looks great. There is this lovely citrusy scent and it feels really lightweight on. I have been hearing great things about this product lately but was avoiding a purchase because of the hefty price tag. Soo I cannot wait to try this sample on my face.
2 thoughts on “IPSY May Glam Bag (First Impression)”