It’s that time of here! The Sephora VIB sale is here – shop through 11/15!
What to Buy:
- Bite Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip Set ($56.00 value) $22.00 on sale for $17.60
- Benefit Cosmetics Soft & Natural Brow Kit ($62.00 value) $34.00 on sale for $27.20
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisble Cover Stick $43.00 on sale for $34.40
- Origins Antioxidant Protectors ($73.00 value) $44.00 on sale for $35.20
- BeautyBlender Two.BB.Clean ($58.00 value) $45.00 on sale for $36.00
- Chanel Chance Twist & Spray Travel Trio $110.00 on sale for $88.00
- Clarisonic Porefecting Set: Mia 2 ($202.00 value) $169.00 on sale for $135.20
- Sephora PRO Essentials Brush Set ($312.00 value) $175.00 on sale for $140.00
- Urban Decay Naked 4some ($216.00 value) $185.00 on sale for 148.00
- Glamglow The Big Wheel of Sexy($479.00 value) $349.00 on sale for $279.20
*The VIB Rouge promo code is 20FORROUGE and VIB status is 20FORVIB
Happy shopping ❤
Hey beauties! Recently I had the pleasure of trying out the highly sought after Kat Von D Saint & Sinner scents. For the past 8 years Kat’s fans have been trying to revive her original Saint & Sinner fragrance collection. The perfume has finally have made a comeback in an elegant new bottle completely designed by Kat herself #theresurrectionisreal
I absolutely love that these fragrances are complete opposites.Saint is described as a floral scent with jasmine, musk and vanilla. Where Sinner is a floral scent with cool spices such as Patchouli, wood and cinnamon. Saint is definitely a fresher daytime scent, where sinner is sultry and perfect for a night out.
Out of the two I lean more towards saint, but I can get down with sinner. I guess you can stack the perfumes as well and wear them at the same time. I have not done that yet but I bet it would smell incredible.
“There are two sides in all of us. Which one will you choose?”
*Although I did receive these products complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my my own!
Sorry for getting this up so late – Hope you enjoy ❤ Continue reading “Eyes On You – August 2016”