So the makeup value gift sets that have come out this year are just INSANE! I am dying over here, and want basically everything. Somehow I managed to narrow my must have list down to 10.. I know I am super late to the game, but I figured better late than never 🙂 Continue reading “Favorite Holiday Makeup Value Gift Sets”
Hey beauties, Sephora is currently doing 5 free samples- instead of the usual 3. Yaassss I love when I open my email to find out I can get EVEN more makeup than normal. I just recently received a Sephora gift card, so it’s just fate.
The 5 Samples
- NARS Blush in Orgasm – One time use / Sample (View here)
- Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Pencil in Medium – 0.001 oz / Sample (View here)
- Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel – 0.07 oz / Sample (View here)
- Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo & Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner – 2 x 0.24 oz / Sample (View here)
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter BECCA Backlight Priming Filter and Under Eye Brightening Corrector – 0.03 oz each / Sample (View here)
The $25+ purchase deluxe sample
- Guerlain Maxilash Volumizing and Curling Mascara deluxe sample (View here)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette (View here)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Original (View here)
Expect a review for the Anastasia palette. I have been drooling over it ever since I first saw a photo of it. The warm eyeshadows are a hazel girls dream!!
– xoxo wild4makeup –
Hey babes! I decided to start a new section on my site that is going to be called – “Eyes On You.” It will feature all the different beauty products I have had my eyes on lately. I am going to try to keep this a monthly deal. Hope you guys enjoy the post 🙂 Continue reading “Eyes on You – June 2016”